We help you assess the quality of your relationships, as organizations or as individuals. We assess the perception of the relationship from both sides. We’re not assessing personality types or even whether you like each other – that’s often secondary to the healthy functioning of a relationship.
The Relational Proximity FrameworkTM informs our primary questioning strategy. This measures perception of:
- Communication – appropriateness of encounter and connectedness
- Time – agreement on shared history, present interaction, and anticipated future
- Knowledge – sufficient mutual knowledge and understanding from multiple shared contexts
- Fairness – equity in risk and reward, respect, appropriate exercise of power
- Commonality- shared sense of identity and purpose
We’re looking to pilot some established assessments in the coming months in the New England area. If you are interested or know an organization that might be. Contact us!